“For the love of money is the root of all evil”
This Biblical quote comes up in most Money Coaching sessions so let’s look at it.
- It is a heavy quote!
- From a Biblical book few people have read.
- And yet they fear it – so let’s look at it directly.
Quote from the King James Version of the Bible says:
“For the love of money is the root of all of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”
1 Timothy 6:10
What Does it Mean?
- Don’t covet thy neighbours car – and steal it.
- Don’t love money so much – you attack people in the street for it.
- Don’t err from the faith – and murder your spouse for money.
Have you done any of those things? Then you might be pierced with sorrows!
Otherwise, I think you are safe and can be trusted with money.
What Can You Do?
- Market your business
- Put your prices up
- Make millions
All with the blessings from the Bible
If you would like some help releasing this quote, book yourself a Money Coaching session.
Sleep easy and stay positive.
All the best,