Set goal + take action
If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.
Englishmen Cecil Alec Mace was the first to test the benefits of goal setting, and he proved we are not primarily incentivised by money!
So how do we achieve those money goals?
Here are my top tips
- Link goals to something important to you – e.g. providing for someone else or an experience or item you crave.
- Read them every day – you can only read them so many times, before you either take action or cross them off.
- Get support – telling someone else your income and expenses every month is incredibly motivating!
- Money Coaching helps you to see where you are and overcome anything that’s holding you back.
- Business Mentoring focuses on making you more money.
- Financial Check In helps you to understand business finances and make friends with your money.
- Nurturing Business gives you weekly support and accountability to progress your goals.
My clients are usually in one of two places. Either they are in denial with no savings or doing much better than they think.
Where are you right now?
Wherever you are with your goals, please be kind to yourself, just choose a more effective strategy for the next 6 months.
I want you to have arrived at your dream destination by the end of the year.
All the best, Jenny
Download Jenny’s Guide to Financial Wisdom.
I’m Jenny, and I believe making money is a skill you can learn simply and easily.